Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The ugly truth

The family, specifically Jason and the girls, like to eat gummy bears...worms...spiders...frankly, anything gummy. I can't stand anything gummy!




When I say they like to eat gummy bears, I really mean they like to bite the heads off of some...




and the bodies off others, and then make little Franken bears!




When they have exhausted all possible Franken bear color combinations, my normally sweet girls, proceed to lining up the gummy bears so the bears may watch as their little gummy bear friends are impaled on toothpicks. 


Oh dear, I think one of the yellow ones passed out!




Finally all gummy bears are put out of their misery and they are consumed!




It's sick, I know! But there it is, and it's the ugly truth!


Christine



2 comments:

Jason V said...

Ugly, yet delicious!

Christine M said...

Wow, that is kind of disturbing.

I just discovered your blog and I love it!

We also have a Betta, Swimmy. Aaron got him last year, got bored of him and gave him to Mandie. Every time I find Todd talking to him, which is fairly frequently, I tell him he really needs a dog. We are staying strong so far!