Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding day

Yes, I was up at 5:00 am to watch the Royal Wedding.


I wasn't sure if I was going to get up. I wanted to, but that is really early! 


When Sofibug said she wanted to get up to watch the wedding coverage too and asked me to please wake her up in time, my mind was made up and I set the alarm.


The Royal couple was lovely!




The ceremony was beautiful! It was very fun to feel a part of the whole wonderful affair.


I was so engrossed in fact that I totally forgot, until I was half way through my corn Chex, that yesterday the husband had come home with some farm fresh eggs a coworker brought in, from her dad's chickens, to share with everyone. The eggs are gorgeous! I was planning to have an omelet for breakfast. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.




Tonight we are going to continue to celebrate the royal wedding with the first cocktails-on-the-porch, of the season with the neighbors.


Actually cocktails on the porch have nothing to do with the Royal wedding. It's just been a long, long time since we were able to sit outside with the neighbors for drinks and it just so happens that the weather has finally cooperated and we are taking advantage. 


I do plan to wear my new hat though!




Not that anyone cares. I'm sure everyone is still watching the Royal wedding footage.


I could probably make this whole blog...blah blah blah and no one would notice.


That's OK. It's their day and I hope they have many years of wedded bliss!


Christine

No comments: