Thursday, April 21, 2011

New hat

I got a new hat. I think it's fun. It will help keep the sun off my face while I garden. Most importantly the husband likes it!


I took this photo of myself in my hat to show you. But because I took the photo myself, I didn't get very much of the hat in the frame so you can't get a good look at it.




So I decided to use the camera on the computer to get the photo, that way I could see if the hat was in the frame when I took the picture.


The problem with taking my photo with the computer is that it becomes a game. Here are some of the photos I took.


You can see the hat has some nice beading on it.




I like the charm that hangs from the band on the front of the hat.




The open weave in the crown should keep my head nice and cool on hot summer days.




Yeah, those pictures aren't much better. Hopefully you get an idea of what the hat looks like. 


I did have a good laugh taking the photos though.


It really is a cute hat. 


I better quick playing and go get some work done. 


Have a good laugh today!


Christine

No comments: