Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Twenty

Twenty years ago today, the husband and I said "I do."


Our wedding was like most; the dress, the tux, the flowers, all the fussiness that comes with a traditional wedding.




To be honest, I wanted to skip all of it but the "I do." Not everyone agreed with me. Hence the fussy wedding photos.


Funny thing is...if you asked the husband today...he too would say "skip the Grand wedding and keep it simple." You see twenty years later we both know that the wedding day is but a moment. 




Save Grand for the rest of your lives. It's in the next ten, twenty, forty and more years that Grand really matters. 


In good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, till death do us part. 




The loving, patient, forgiving, humble and encouraging kind of Grand! That's what blesses a marriage.


Thank you husband for twenty Grand years!


Christine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet. How are you celebrating?