Monday, May 23, 2011

The end...not

This was the view from Miss Sofi Bug's room on Friday.




Beautiful!


This is the view from Miss Sofi Bug's room today.




Sad.


What a difference one very rainy weekend can make.


All of those pretty pink petals now litter the back patio...




...and the back flower bed.




The time for blooming came to an end for the crab apple tree this past weekend.


The world however did not come to an end this past weekend as some claimed it would.


Jesus did not come back.


I know He did not come back because I am still here. You see I fully intend to leave with Him when He returns.


I do not know when that day will arrive...no person does. Jesus said "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Mark 13:32)


What I do know is that one day Jesus will return, maybe I will live to see that day, maybe I will not live to see that day, but I will be ready!


I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. He has my heart and my soul. My faith is in Him and the salvation He died to give to all who would believe. 


It's so easy to be prepared for that day. "Whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:15)


Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved.


There is no need to fear the end of the world or Jesus return, only the need to be ready.


And now, because the world did not end, I have to go clean pink off the back patio.


Christine







No comments: