Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Maybe Friday

It has been on my mind for about a week now, a post I want to write. I've been composing it in my head almost daily. 

I finally decided it was time to write this post that has been nudging and nagging at me.

When I sat to write, I began to struggle to get the words out, it comes form the depths of my heart you see, and those are the posts I struggle with.


I tend to wonder...what if I don't write it well? Will it matter to anyone? Will I get it right? Will my heart be too exposed?

So I began to look through some old photographs instead.


I love looking through photos.


What we've done.


Where we've been.


How cute I think my girls are.

Then I began to play with different effects on the old photos.

Like this antique look.

My little beach baby.


This picture now reminds me of an old camp photo.


I don't remember raking up these! How cute are those girls? VERY! They aren't all mine. Two are neighbors. I love their smiling faces! 


There you have it. I totally avoided writing the post I intended to write.

I know, procrastination is bad.

I need to work on that. 

Soon. 

Tomorrow.

Maybe Friday.

Christine

No comments: