Friday, February 18, 2011

And Lilo gets a bath!

This was the expression on Lilo's face when I told her she looked a bit unkempt and needed a bath. I avoided bringing up her increasing doggie odor!



This was the expression on Lilo's face when she realized I wasn't kidding about her need for a bath and I intended to give her one immediately.




This was Lilo bravely facing the music and hopping into the tub.




This was when bravery flew out the window!




Once free of the bath Lilo began her "you can't catch me" mad dash through the house. Thank goodness she doesn't realize that the "you can't catch me" mad dash should take place before the bath. Let's keep her in the dark shall we!!




She ran . . .




and she ran . . . 




Until it suddenly occurred to her that no one was chasing, and DANG she was already bathed!




That's when she finally settled in for a blow dry! 




I told her it wouldn't be that bad!


Christine

No comments: