Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Chocolate and Peanut Butter

It isn't the jelly beans. 


It isn't the giant, chocolate bunnies.


It isn't the Peeps.


It's the peanut butter goodness coated in chocolate in the shape of an egg that gets me every Easter.


Oh Reese's peanut butter cup eggs, what you do to me!




I don't crave Reese's peanut butter cups any other time of the year. Sorry Reese's! I do enjoy your Reese's pieces all year long! But your peanut butter cups hold little power over me until you make them in the shape of an egg for Easter. That's when I can't get enough!


I swipe them from my children's Easter baskets!


I scarf them down before anyone else can get them!


I keep a secret stash in the cupboard! Please don't tell!!


I should hang my head in shame.


I should have an ounce of self control!


I should share with the Family!


So that's it!


I will not eat another Reese's peanut butter cup egg! Once these last few are gone.


I will never again eat another Reese's peanut butter cup egg! Until next Easter.


While I quickly finish off the last of this Easter's Reese's peanut butter cup eggs...mmmm...check out my post, Shag Pillow Hack on DIY Lady Hacks, by clicking here.




Christine



No comments: