Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today's the day

I was up at 5:30 this morning because today Miss Sofi Bug got braces put on her teeth and her appointment was for 7am. 7AM! ugh


I would have gladly made her appointment for later in the day, except that would have meant waiting a few more weeks for an opening to get the braces on, the orthodontist is very busy, and she was too excited to wait any longer to get it done. So 7am it was.




And frankly the 7am appointment gave me the perfect excuse to get a large Starbucks Mocha! mmmmmm




By the way...I also have a new hair color!


Old color.


Me, Miss Sofi Bug, my Mom Deb,  Miss Emma Bean, my Grandma Hazel
New color.




I was hoping for just a little less blond and a little more of my natural brown. My colorist may have taken the color a little darker than I had hoped for...or a lot darker. Well, it's fun to try something new.


So anyway, it only took about 40 minutes to get the braces on and then another 20 minutes to explain how to brush her teeth to best take care of the braces. No more Gummy Bears. She didn't cry, but she did pout quite a bit about that one!


I think she looks very cute with her new braces!



And I will just warn you right now that there will likely be a lot of photos of her and her braces posted in the blog. I may occasionally just throw one in. It may not have anything to do with the post I am writing, but I intend to get my money's worth!




 And she looks so cute!






Christine


P.S. Please don't tell her I said she looks cute. If she asks, I said pretty! Apparently cute is for little kids, NOT teenagers!

No comments: