Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bottom Of The Ninth

Last night we went to a Minnesota Twins baseball game. 

The girls were crazy excited. It's all they could think about the whole day.


It was our first visit to the Target Field Stadium.

The stadium is amazing.


The stadium food is even more amazing!


When did this become stadium food? 

I like it! 

And yes, as the people around me were eating, I took photos of their food. It was either that or ask them if I could have a taste. Drat! I should have asked for a taste!


Besides having a great time, it was nice to forget for a little while that school is approaching faster than a 90 mile an hour fastball! That in 19 days the girls are gonna be outta here and back to early mornings, homework, and busy school schedules. -sigh-

I guess on the bright side it will be nice to have the house stay clean for longer than 20 minutes. Right?


Anyway, 19 days left and we're going to eek out as much summer fun as possible. In between filling out school forms, running to doctor appointments necessary for the start of school, orientation days for my new 6th and 9th graders, school supply shopping...BAH! I'd rather have an extension to summer!

Christine



No comments: