Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy International T-Shirt Day

Today is the day!


International T-shirt Day!


And you know what that means!


Free shipping on all t-shirts purchased from the Husband's t-shirt shop through Spreadshirt.


Don't forget to use the free shipping code!




I've decided I'm going to order this one.




I'm lovin' this graphic!


I still want the tiki one though...and the graffiti one...and the turtle one... Oh dear, it isn't easy to choose just one! I want several!

Hopefully you will have better luck deciding which one you want. Or maybe you'll just have to get several too. Makes it a lot easier to do when it's FREE SHIPPING day!! 


Gotta love free shipping! WHOOP WHOOP!



Happy Shopping! I'm so excited!

Christine

P.S. Yes, this is a bold and blatant plug for the Husband's new business! Just sayin'! 

No comments: