Friday, May 15, 2015

Turning Lemons into Lemonade

When life hands you lemons, make some lemonade!



Or better yet, make lemon bars! It's totally okay if you just licked the screen. I understand.



Or even better...make limoncello!!



Definitely go with the limoncello! Limoncello is so good. 

The husband hasn't made limoncello in such a long time. He needs to get on that! Oh yeah! 

You can look back at the limoncello post if you're interested in the process.

Anyway...I'm getting off point a little.

The point is, sometimes life is tough. We go through rough patches. The question is, what are we going to do with the rough patches?

As the husband and I go through our rough patch, his job loss, we are working to turn our lemons into...limoncello!



It has me very excited!



It's still in the works, but I hope to share it with you soon. So hang on! Keep checking in! I'm looking forward to telling you about it!



For now it starts with a new look for Unexpected Daisies!! It's been a few years so it was about time. Hope you like it! 

-SQUEAL! Can't wait to tell you more!

Christine

No comments: