Friday, May 29, 2015

The Countdown Begins

So, I've been intending to make this announcement all week.

But I've been crazy busy so it hasn't happened. -bah

And now I'm crazy tired. Thank goodness there's Starbucks! I love Starbucks!!

I'm also crazy excited!!

So here it is...

The Unexpected Daisies online store will be open for business Monday, June 1st! SQUEAL!!!!!

I absolutely can not believe it!

But it's true! 

How crazy is that?? Totally crazy!!

The online store will carry a delightful combination of one of a kind finds, small quantity batches, or made-at-time-of-order handcrafted, repurposed, and vintage goods. Whoop!

Here's a tiny peek at what you'll find.


Hello pretty little hand painted bowl
Who doesn't love a pile of comfy pillows made from vintage camp blankets??


Bead bracelet anyone? Men's and women's. That's right!


Embellished barn wood picture frame adds the perfect touch to any rustic decor!

Lovely little handmade flowers makes a very pretty embellishment on a variety of things!

From handmade to vintage, home decor to jewelry, if you like unique, one of a kind, chippy, rusty, not so new or perfect, Unexpected Daisies online store will carry a wide variety of interesting and unique goods, with "new"-but not "new-new" (if you know what I mean) inventory added often.

I can't wait for Monday! I hope you will love my new online store as much as I do. 

The Husband has put his foot down and told me I'm not allowed to keep all the items I've oohed and ahhed over though. -sigh

So, please stop in Monday to check out the new Unexpected Daisies online store. -Double squeal!! 

There will even be a fun giveaway! Whoop Whoop!!

And I shall try to contain my excitement through the weekend.

Christine

2 comments:

Jason said...

I can't wait. So exciting. Congratulations!

Jennefer Neely said...

Congratulations on the opening of your new online store, Christine! Hand-crafted and vintage items are just totally cool. They can be good decorations at home and can even be great as gifts, too. I'm sure lots of people are swarming on your store, waiting to get their hands on them. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing that! More power to you!


Jennefer Neely @ Plastic Otter